You clicked the link just to find out the story of how I set my kitchen on fire, didn’t you? I knew it!
Thanks for your interest in Cooking School.
Enrollment opens once a year. The course is go at your own pace, and all the materials will be available immediately.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to hold a knife so you don’t accidentally cut off a finger (it happens)
- The difference between chopping, slicing, and dicing, and how to do all three
- Peeling (and basically any other tasks you’ll delegate to your 7 year old anyway while you have a glass of wine)
- Searing, sautéing, braising, and other fancy terms for cooking meat that always make you salivate whenever you read them on a restaurant menu
- Roasting, broiling, grilling, and other cooking methods you’ve never thought to do to a vegetable (but make ALL the difference in the world)
- How to read a recipe so it sounds like plain English
- And lots more!
If you have further questions, just shoot me an email at email@example.com
And before you ask, OF COURSE there will be wine! What kind of a heathen would I be to deprive this class of wine??