In this free 20-minute joint mobility mini-class, you’ll learn five simple but little-known tricks to say “Bye Felicia” to achy joints and tight muscles forever. Even your massage therapist never made you feel this good.
We live in a world where learning to love your body is as insurmountable as Mount Everest.
And our health and fitness culture certainly isn’t making it any easier – obsessed with being a size 4, perfectly toned, 20-something Barbie.
But not all of us are a size 4. Or even WANT to be a size 4!
Here’s a secret…
You're allowed to live unapologetically in the body you have.
I hear you. You're sick of:
– Going to “traditional” fitness classes and being made to feel you don’t belong there
– Having your body size, shape, and ailments be ignored or uncared for in fitness classes
– Living in a health and wellness culture saturated with inaccessible bodies, $150 yoga pants, and cringe-worthy cultural appropriation
– Needing to be young, white, or thin to enjoy health and fitness
– Crying over healthy groceries costing you a second mortgage on your house
– Fitness that fits your body
– Easy to follow workouts for beginners who are 50 lbs overweight, have more curves, or have absolutely zero flexibility, strength, or athleticism
– Exercises designed to relieve: upper back pain from having big boobs, low back pain from sitting all day, and hip pain from squeezing into chairs that weren’t made to fit a curvy body
– Exercise classes specifically tailored for bigger bodies
– Step-by-step guidance on how to be healthy without losing your curves